[翻譯] 當程式無法運作時工程師的20大理由:

作者: Gold740716 (項為之強)   2015-08-31 18:06:13
# 當程式無法運作時工程師的20大理由:
> Top 20 replies by programmers when their programs do not work
February 23, 2008.
##降序排列:
> In descending order :
20. 「奇怪……」
> "That’s weird…"
19. 「之前不會這樣!」
> "It’s never done that before."
18. 「…它昨天還好好的。」
> "It worked yesterday."
17. 「…怎麼可能?」
> "How is that possible?"
16. 「一定是硬體問題。」
> "It must be a hardware problem."
15. 「你輸入錯了什麼它才當機?」
> "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. 「你的資料怪怪的…。」
> "There is something funky in your data."
13. 「這周我沒動過它!」
> "I haven’t touched that module in weeks!"
12. 「你一定是用錯版本。」
> "You must have the wrong version."
11. 「嗯……,這純屬巧合。」
> "It’s just some unlucky coincidence."
10. 「我不可能考量所有的情況!」
> "I can’t test everything!"
09. 「這個不能作為它的來源!」
> "THIS can’t be the source of THAT."
08. 「它確實可以運作,只是還沒測試完。」
> "It works, but it hasn’t been tested."
07. 「一定有人動過我的程式碼。」
> "Somebody must have changed my code."
06. 「你有檢查過你的系統有沒有病毒嗎?」
> "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
05. 「我知道它當了,但它運行的如何?」(不確定?)
> "Even though it doesn’t work, how does it feel?"
04. 「你的系統不能用那個版本。」
> "You can’t use that version on your system."
03. 「你為什麼要用這種方法實現?」(有比較好的翻法嗎?)
> "Why do you want to do it that way?"
02. 「出事時你人在哪?」
> "Where were you when the program blew up?"
當程式無法運作時,最多工程師的回覆:
> And the Number One reply by programmers
> when their programs don’t work:
01. 「在我電腦上是正常的。」
> "It works on my machine."
引自:"http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/top20.htm"
> from http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/top20.htm
===================================================================
第一次翻譯,總覺得不太到位。
翻完再看一遍,覺得原文比較好笑……。
作者: appleway (蘋果愛天空)   2015-08-31 23:17:00
"Why do you want to do it that way?" 有可能是問使用者為什麼用了不在預料內的使用方式
作者: PsMonkey (痞子軍團團長)   2015-09-01 09:07:00
用純口語的感覺翻,我會說「你為什麼要那樣操作?」
作者: Gold740716 (項為之強)   2015-09-01 13:40:00
版標……。
作者: EdareuqSam (Sam)   2014-05-20 08:19:00
這不叫理由吧,就只是看到程式無法運作時的反應

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com