嗨嗨,大家好!
我是依然懶得想前言的兵團人。
那首先就照舊隨便放張防雷圖直接開始正文吧~(被揍
根據本人獨家消息,一花專輯的國際版發行確定了!
而為了推行遲了半年才來的國際版並刺激消費,不僅完整收錄日版的所有歌曲。
還額外追加了一首全新的英文歌《glassy sky》,以下就讓我們好好欣賞吧~~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em3WZwBhg2Y
How many days have passed like this?
經過了多少像這樣的日子?
This city the crowd is fading, moving on...
城市裡行人不斷的,來來去去...
I sometimes have wondered where you've gone
我有時會好奇你去了哪裡
Story carries on, lonely, lost inside...
故事仍會繼續,卻是如此地茫然...
I had this dream so many times
我做了不知多少回這樣的夢
The moments we spent has past and gone away
夢見已不復在那些我們一起度過的日子
Could there be an end to this, what I'm feeling deep inside
我內心深處的這份感情,是否有盡頭
You know there's no looking back...
你知道這沒有回頭的機會...
Glassy sky above, as long as I`m alive, you will be a part of me
清澈透明的天空下,只要我還活著,你就佔有我內心的一席之地
Glassy sky, the cold, the broken pieces of me...
透明又冰冷的天空,宛如是破碎的我...
The mystery of it I recall
我回憶起那段不可思議的往事
Suddenly the truth will change the way we fall
突然間事實改變了我們的方向
I didn't wanna hurt you, hope you know
我從未想過要傷害你,希望你能明白
Empty promises, shattered dreams of love
空白的許諾,是愛破碎的夢
Sometimes I wonder what's beyond
有時我會好奇未來的一切
I tried many times to make it up to you
我也多次嘗試著去彌補你
Can somebody tell me what to do?
誰可以告訴我到底該怎麼做?
Thought we're meant to be... There's no going back
甚至想過我們是命中註定...沒有重來的機會
Time has already come...
時候已經到來...
Sun is gone and no more shadows...
太陽已經西下而影子也不復見...
Can't give up I know and this life goes on
我知道不能放棄人生依舊要繼續
I'll be strong I'll be strong `til I see the end...
我會堅強、我會振作,直至盡頭...
Glassy sky above, as long as I`m survive, you will be a part of me
清澈透明的天空下,只要我還存在,你就會是我的一部分
Glassy sky, the cold, the broken pieces of me...
透明又冰冷的天空,是已破碎的我...
Glassy sky above, covers over me... over me...
這清澈透明的天空,覆蓋著我... 包覆我...
以上
宣傳結束。
原先是打算再等等,看有沒有新的一花圖可以放的。
不過仔細想想,一花的劇情與扉頁好像都跟著一花號沉入馬里亞納海溝了...
索性就直接生出這篇了,不過連兩個禮拜這樣宣傳似乎對身與心都不太好呢,嘖嘖。
啊 還有近期根據小道消息,不止國際版,似乎還要出個韓國版的樣子
不知到底會如何呢
最後還是要臭不要臉的再次宣傳一花的電影。
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1565540380.A.6C3.html
電影將在十月的第六個禮拜天上映,屆時請大家多多捧場!