Re: [外絮] Olleh FB

作者: ZJScott (5532789)   2015-07-31 20:23:37
※ 引述《Lemon2528231 (檸萌)》之銘言:
: Hello~
大家好
: I announce important things for my fans
我對粉絲們說明一些重要的事
: 1. Your messages
1.你的訊息
: If you send message to my personal facebook, I will check it but i won't be
如果你傳訊息到我的私人臉書,我會去看它但我不會回應
: able to reply it.
: If you send message to my fan page, I will check it and I will try to reply
如果你傳訊息到我的紛絲專頁 我會看到然後我會試著去回應
: it. ( But there are many messages , so I can't reply all messages. Please
: understand my situation )
但太多訊息了,所以我無法回應所有,請體諒我的處境
: => I am trying to talk with my fans but It's hard to take all.
我試著去跟我的粉絲交流但很難去顧及所有人
: So, If you leave comment on my posts, This will be the best way to
所以如果你在我的貼文下回覆 將會是最好與我互動的方式
: communicate with me.
: Because i can solve same curiosities.
因為我比較能了解與解決大家都想知道的事
: 2. Bad words
不好聽的話
: People who use bad words have some problems.
那些說著難聽話的人有一些問題
: I have met many people in online and offline.
我已經遇過很多這類人不論是網路上還是現實中
: I realized that haters are unhappy , negative and don't have confidence.
我了解到酸民們不快樂 充滿負面情緒而且沒有自信
: When i saw haters at first time, I felt so bad and depressed.
當我第一次見識到酸民們 我感覺很差而且沮喪
: But now, when i see haters, I feel pity to them.
但現在 當我看到酸民們 我會對他們感到同情
: So I wanna help them and give my love to them.
所以我想要幫助他們然後對他們表示關懷
: I can understand haters because i was hater and negative to everything.
我可以體會酸民們,畢竟我也曾經是個酸民而且對任何事都感到悲觀
: => When brazilians said gay to me , It really hurted me at first time.
當巴西人說我是同志 其實真的傷到了我
: After i accepted it , I made 'But no gay' and i enjoy this situation.
當我接受了以後 我學會以較輕鬆的態度面對它
: I feel that i am growing up with all affairs.
我感覺隨著這些閒事我正在往好的一面發展
: If you have some suggestions or opinions to me, just tell me and i will think
如果你對我有些意見 可以告訴我然後我會試著去考慮
: about that.
: Thank you for liking me. ~~
謝謝你對我的關愛
: 連結補上:https://goo.gl/kVcFVN

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com