Re: [外絮] Olleh FB

作者: no4 (å››)   2015-07-31 20:16:56
※ 引述《Lemon2528231 (檸萌)》之銘言:
: Hello~
你好~
: I announce important things for my fans.
我宣布重要的事情對我的球迷。
: 1. Your messages
1.您的郵件
: If you send message to my personal facebook, I will check it but i won't be
如果您發送郵件到我個人的Facebook,我會檢查它,但我不會
: able to reply it.
能夠回答它。
: If you send message to my fan page, I will check it and I will try to reply
如果您發送郵件到我的粉絲專頁,我會檢查它,我會盡量回复
: it. ( But there are many messages , so I can't reply all messages. Please
它。 (但也有很多的消息,所以我不能回答所有的消息。請
: understand my situation )
了解我的情況)
: => I am trying to talk with my fans but It's hard to take all.
笑臉 我想用我的球迷說話,但很難採取一切。
: So, If you leave comment on my posts, This will be the best way to
所以,如果你離開的評論我的職位,這將是最好的方式
: communicate with me.
與我溝通。
: Because i can solve same curiosities.
因為我可以解決同樣的好奇心。
: 2. Bad words
2.髒話
: People who use bad words have some problems.
誰用髒話的人有一些問題。
: I have met many people in online and offline.
我見過很多人在在線和離線。
: I realized that haters are unhappy , negative and don't have confidence.
我意識到,仇敵是不爽,消極和沒信心。
: When i saw haters at first time, I felt so bad and depressed.
當我看到仇敵,在第一時間,我覺得很不好,情緒低落。
: But now, when i see haters, I feel pity to them.
但現在,當我看到仇敵,我覺得可惜他們。
: So I wanna help them and give my love to them.
所以,我想幫助他們,給我的愛給他們。
: I can understand haters because i was hater and negative to everything.
我可以理解的仇敵,因為我憎恨和負面的一切。
: => When brazilians said gay to me , It really hurted me at first time.
笑臉 當巴西人表示,同性對我來說,這真的哩。我的第一次。
: After i accepted it , I made 'But no gay' and i enjoy this situation.
之後,我接受了它,我做了“,但沒有同性戀',我喜歡這種情況。
: I feel that i am growing up with all affairs.
我覺得我長大的一切事務。
: If you have some suggestions or opinions to me, just tell me and i will think
如果你有一些建議或意見而我,只是告訴我,我會想
: about that.
關於那個。
: Thank you for liking me. ~~
謝謝你喜歡我。 ~~
: 連結補上:https://goo.gl/kVcFVN
作者: jeffery95099 (哈哈肥宅哈哈)   2015-07-31 20:17:00
google翻譯?
作者: TheBlackKing (黑黑)   2015-07-31 22:51:00
有加標點符號的Google?
作者: ERIC19910911 (ChengHao)   2015-07-31 23:43:00

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com