[搞定接待英文]
國際商務夥伴來訪,要建立穩固的交情,只有安排接機與食宿恐怕不夠,
如何接待得宜,親伴參訪在地遊,為合作關係挹注養份,幫你搞定!
At the Hotel.
約翰和泰瑞正走進泰瑞要留宿的飯店大廳,他的公司已經幫泰瑞訂好房間,
但約翰還是想幫他確定一切都沒有問題。當遇到有客人來訪時,飯店對他們
而言就是在外地的家;作為盡職的東道主,還是必須要確定客人有順利登記
入宿而且住得舒適。
實戰對話
John:The Lotus Hotel--very nice!
The Lotus has a reputation for some of the best views of the city
skyline.
(約翰:蓮花飯店--太棒了!蓮花以能眺見本市最棒的一些天際建築輪廓著稱。)
Terry:Yeah, another sales rep from the company stayed here once.
He said the same thing.
(泰瑞:是阿,公司另一個業務代表住過這裡,他也這麼說。)
John:I'm not surprised--the Lotus is very popular with business
people.Let's get you checked in so you can get freshened up before the
banquet.
(約翰:我不驚訝--蓮花頗受商務人士的歡迎。我們去辦理您的住宿手續,好讓您
可以在宴會開始之前梳洗一下。)
Terry:I hear that! I'm looking forward to that shower and a change of
clothes.
(泰瑞:太好了!我好期待洗澡換衣服。)
John:The Lotus has all the amenities--there's a business center and they
even offer secretarial service,for a price, of course.
(約翰:蓮花的設施一應俱全--有商務中心,他們甚至還提供秘書服務;當然,那
是需要付費的。)
Terry:I don't think I'll need it, but it's good to know it's available if I do.
(泰瑞:我想我用不到,不過知道需要時有得用感覺蠻好的。)
John:Would you like me to arrange for a wake-up call?
(約翰:您需要我幫忙安排電話鬧鈴嗎?)
Terry:No thanks, John--no need. I brought my trusty travel alarm clock!
(泰瑞:不,謝了,約翰--不需要。我自己帶了可靠的旅行鬧鐘。)
必通句型
.The (name) Hotel has a reputation for.... (名稱)飯店以......著稱。
.We've already reserved you a.... 我們已經幫您訂了一間......。
.Let's get you checked in so you can.... 我們去辦理您的住宿手續,好讓您....。
.Do you prefer a... room? 您較喜歡......房嘛?
.I believe (location) has/have wireless Internet access. 我想(地點)可以無線上網。
.This hotel (or hotel name) is very popular with.... 這家飯店(或飯店名稱)頗受....的歡迎。
.This hotel has all the amenities--there's.... 這家飯店的設施一應俱全--有....。
.Would you like me to arrange for...? 您需要我幫忙安排......嗎?